Stiff straining penises prodding tiny hairless baby girl pussies?
PeachKisser
2006-03-04 02:18:33 UTC
I have nothing in particular to add here, I am just taking a page from
the spammers' own subject lines to pimp my own story site. I write
about little baby girls with their big strong Daddies and all the fun
that can be had down between said little girls legs, as Daddy examines
and explores his baby girl and makes her feel good.

Check my horny stories out at:

http://www.asstr.org/~PeachKisser

Haven't updated in a while, but write me and tell me what you think
anyway!! If you have any good story ideas along these same lines, I'd
love to hear 'em!

Cheers
PeachKisser
allien
2006-03-07 10:23:28 UTC
My friend Peachkisser:

Since 17 months ago I have admired your work erotic pedophile. It is
marvelous your way to describe the hot histories of the childlike
precociousness, nevertheless, time ago that I do not see a new
production as your same one you confirm and that has discouraged me a
little, because already I know the old histories. You ask me my point
of view on new histories: Therefore well, the style of the first works
should not be lost. It would be able to create new literature with
girls and children that violate or abuse their parents, that the
children bother the adults. It is an idea that I give you to change
the tradition of the adult bothering to the children. This is a wonder
also, but would be interesting, to see the contrary case of the boy or
girl bothering al adult and can be developed in the house, in the
school, in the mall, in the church, in the doctor, dentist, in the
plumber that arrives at house or any another visitor (salesperson),
police, etc. Thanks by permitting me to participate in your sexual
creativity. Bye. Phil Dickens.
bobandcarole
Sick fuck.............
Steve
2006-03-08 15:44:28 UTC
bob and carole, think about this. Here you are, perusing incest stories
and calling another person's interests "sick". Have you told your
family members and the pastor of your church that you like stories of
incest? Quite hypocritical of you.