Humiliation Authors ?
Tamilyrn
2005-11-07 09:02:22 UTC
Evening All,

As an avid fan of humiliation erotica (particularly F/f) I have
struggled in recent times to find new authors to read. Below is the
list of my favs (all seemingly retired). Any suggestions or additions
would be most welcome. I've trawled ASSTR, BDSMlibrary, understories,
literotica,storiesonline,usenet etc. but due to story codes (or
eyesight) may have missed some good uns.

Cowgirl...retired :-(,
Couture....retired (I think)... :-(,
Parker..retired :-(,
Marlissa..retired :-(,
PhoenixArrow..retired ???,
Seegarr..retired :-(,
Racefan..retired :-(,
Thumb..retired :-(,
Alison Richards..active :-),
Hecate..retired :-(,
Jane Parks..retired :-(,
Orestes..retired :-(,
Blair Brek..retired :-(,
Dr Phil..retired ???
Dr Wu..retired :-(,
EyeOfSerpent...active :-),
Katie McN.....retired :-(,
LCDRJxxxx.......retired :-(,
Big Bob
2005-11-09 06:09:59 UTC
Soooo... you like F/f humiliation do you? You degenerate!

=== I like that in a lurker :-) ===

You should consider adding these authors to your list:

Norm DePloom - "Millie's Transformation" comes to mind - a fantastic
story, IMHO - a story that I hope will get more than its current 6
chapters.

If you like F/f, FFff/f and f/f humiliation - You MUST read "Millie's
Transformation". Once you have read it - I think you will agree that
groveling and begging is a very small price to pay to try and convince
Norm DePloom to write a few more chapters.

Another good F/f and M/f humiliation story authored by Mr. DePloom is
"Our New Toy".

nonono69 - Excellent humiliation stories - many of which are F/f and
f/f. Excellent author. (watch out for the word "idea" to be spelled
"ideal")

Ted E. Bear - However, I haven't seen much from Mr. Bear lately.

***@P.U. <@> - offers a mix of her stories and others - great stuff.

A retireee that is not on your list - and who happens to be one of the
all time great authors - is Phil Phantom. PP has many stories that
feature F/f and f/f humiliation.

There has been some noise that Phil Phantom may come out of retirement
- that Phil Phantom's Phantom Base may resurface with new content by
the great Phantom as well as some of the Phantom's earlier works. We
can only pray :-)

I hope this helps scratch the itch for a little while.

BoB