Amy1 (Mf, pedo, rom)
Polar Bear
2007-05-29 18:45:18 UTC
Amy1 (Mf, pedo, rom)
by Polar Bear
*Note: Most of this story is true. All names have been changed to
protect the guilty. The order of some events has been changed.

Amy is my daughter's best friend. Amy and I have always had a
special relationship. Even when she was just 5, and I 37, she was
more like a lover than my daughter's best friend. Even though she was
always just mediocre at school, Amy was the smartest girl I ever knew,
but she has the kind of smarts that comes with maturity. She always
got my jokes, knew when I was teasing her, and understood sexuality
long before she was physically ready.
Of course, nothing ever happened physically between us. Well,
almost nothing. She kissed me a few times, but just a peck on the
lips. And she would find any excuse to get naked in front of me or to
see me naked. She would always ask to go in the hot tub when she was
over our house, and would sit in my lap at every opportunity.
I think the reason for Amy's infatuation with me was because
her parents were very confusing to her. Her mom constantly yelled at
her and put her down, while her dad was mostly too busy to spend time
with her, but, when he did, he would give her anything for the asking
without boundaries. Whereas, I was always tough but fair. It's the
way I raised my daughter, who was a year and a half younger than Amy,
and my son, 5 years junior to my daughter. And it was the way I
treated Amy. We did a lot of fun things together, but there was no
question where the boundry lay, and there would be no crossing it or
the game would be over.
Not that she never pushed that boundry. She never stopped
pushing. She was a candy-a-holic, despite her very lean frame. Even
when she was 7, her waist curved seductively in from her hips. I
don't really know how that happened, being the junk food adict that
she was. But I never let any of the kids have sweets or junk food
while they were with me. Snacks were cheese or nuts or granola bars.
But that didn't stop her from pleading. But I would say, "Amy, when
is the last time I changed my mind?" She'd stop pleading and we'd
continue playing.
Whether we jumped on the trampoline or were climbing rocks,
playing hide and seek, or jumping in the mud, she would find a way to
cuddle up with me, hug me, or get me to carry her. She loved to be
touched.
Amy is 11 years old now, and my daughter 9. It's summer and
Amy was over the house all the time swimming in our pool. Amy had her
own pool, but she liked ours better. One reason is that ours was
heated, but I'm sure another was that she liked to parade around in
front of me in her ever smaller bikinis. Where Amy had a hint of
sexuality at 7, now she reeked of sex, even when she was just trying
to be a sweet eleven year old.
Amy was adopted at the age of 10 days and her birth mother
wouldn't respond to any questions, so we never knew what her true
heritage was, but it was pretty clear that she was caucasion with some
mix of Mexican or Italian in there. Although she had light blond hair
to the middle of her back and bright blue eyes, during the summer she
got a deep, rich tan and never burned in spite of never using
sunscreen. Nearly every visit, she would delight showing me her "tan
lines" while pulling her bikini bottoms down below her pussy. At
eleven, Amy had a little bit of brown hair down there, but not enough
to block my sight of her. I noticed that when she pulled this stunt
she was always looking for my reaction. And she always got one, too.
So, one day Amy is over again to go swimming in the pool with
my daughter. Before even getting in the pool, she glides down to my
office (I work from home) and says, "Chris, will you pleeeeeeaasse
come swimming with us?"
Amy is in a new pink bikini with teal piping that shows off
her tan wonderfully. Although she doesn't need it, she has on her
favorite pink lipstick and eye liner that, if possible, brings out her
stunning blue eyes even more. Her long, blond hair is in a pony tail,
showing off her sweet innocent face and her long neck. Is is possible
to be seductive and innocent at the same time? Somehow Amy pulls it
off. She's always had a really trim waist, and, at 11, she now has
tangerine-sized breasts, narrow hips and the tightest ass you'd ever
care to see. Through her pink suit, I can see the outline of her
nipples, although I have yet to see her breasts naked since she's had
any to show. Her low suit bottoms are pulled pretty tight across her
pussy and I can just make out the shape of her pussy lips. Even
standing with her legs together, Amy is trim enough that there is a
nice space between her thighs. I've always loved that.
Amy is so incredibly cute that she's hard to resist under
normal circumstances. But in a pink bikini, with that incredible
body, and bright pink lips, there's no way any man could resist her.
But I can't let it be that easy for her. I look at her sideways and
give her a smirk, "Well I really should work, you know. What would
you like to play?"
Of course, Amy gets the game right away. She knows I've
already made up my mind to go swimming, but she enjoys our banter as
much as I do. "Well, I don't know," she says slowly while walking
toward me and swaying her hips in an exaggerated fashion that suggests
she wants to do more than just play. "I thought first you could rub
some sunscreen on me so I don't burn, and then maybe we'd play hide
and seek with the rings?" This was just like Amy. Total mixed
signals. She could play this game better than any adult I knew and
she was only 11! Both of us knew that she didn't need sunscreen, so
that was just an excuse to get me to touch her, I think, but playing
hide and seek with the water rings was a genuine game that we all
liked to play together. So, now, I was at a total loss to her
intentions, probably exactly how she wanted me to be.
So, I went up to the pool in my swim trunks. Amy was lying on
one of the lounge chairs while my daughter was bopping around the
pool. Like Amy, she had on a cute bikini. Unlike Amy, she was a full
2 years ahead of her classmates when it came to schoolwork, but
absolutely clueless when it came to reading other people and her
surroundings. So, while she loved playing with Amy, she never got the
extent of my relationship with Amy. Or maybe there was nothing to
get, I don't know. She only knew that Amy and I really liked each
other, and she was a little jealous that I gave Amy so much attention
when she was around.
When Amy saw me, she jumped up from the lounge chair, ran over
to me, and jumped up on me, hugging me around the neck and wrapping
her thighs around my waist. I hugged her tight and kissed her cheek.
She wasn't in a hurry to get down, so I whispered "How about that
sunscreen?"
Amy smiled, jumped down and said "OK!", and laid on her
stomach on the lounge chair. I grabbed the sunscreen, which was all
of SPF 5. It was more oil than anything else. I rubbed some between
my hands and then rubbed some oil on Amy's already tanned, soft
shoulders. "Wait! Don't get any on my suit", said Amy, and she
reached around to untie the top from around her neck and back. "There,
now keep going". She's not unsure of herself, is she? Anyway, I
continued to rub the oil on her shoulders, and then down her trim,
taut back, then down to her very trim waist. I added a little more
oil to my hands and rubbed it down the sides of her naked back and
then up her spine. She gave a little shiver.
"Is that good?" I asked her. Knowing that she was enjoying
it. Her eyes were closed and there was a little smile on her face.
She has always loved when I touched her.
"Mmm Hmmmmmm", she murmered.
Amy was lying her head on her hands, so I started rubbing
along her sides and could feel a little of her soft tits. But not
much because, although her body was small, so were her tits. Still,
she didn't object and I loved the feel of her under me. I couldn't
help myself. I brushed aside the few blonde hairs and leaned down and
planted a kiss on her bare neck. Amy just smiled.
I added a little more oil to my hands and started to rub below
her butt on her thin, but shapely legs. Man, this eleven year old
girl was incredible! Her body was so taut and lithe and I knew she
was enjoying my touch.
Just then, a splash came from the pool soaking both of us. Amy
sat up as the shock of the cold water hit her sun-warmed back. "Hey!"
my daughter yelled. "Come on in and play!" We looked over at my
daughter. Then, Amy and I both remembered at the same time that she
wasn't wearing a top anymore. I didn't miss the chance to look, and
Amy didn't miss the chance to arch her back and give me a sideways
smile. Her breasts were perfect. Quarter-sized aeroelas on soft
milky tits the size of my fist, and hard little nipples that stood out
just a little. And her stomach was even better, if possible. She
often wore midriff-baring shirts, so I had seen her bare tummy many
times. But seeing her totally sans top was a whole new effect. The
most erotic part of a woman's body to me is a flat tummy, and Amy had
that in spades. Just below her pert tits, you could see a hint of her
ribs. Not enough to look emaciated, but just trim and in shape. Then
the indentation down the center of her chest continued down to her
belly button on her taut, trim stomach. Always the paradox, Amy
managed to be taut and soft at the same time. My jaw dropped at the
sight of her as she took almost a whole minute to grab her top back
and then tied it back on. I looked into her black-lined eyes and I
could feel my face turn scarlet with the lust and love that I felt for
her. Amy gave me a look then that told me that maybe she thought she
went too far. Maybe she wasn't quite ready to do the adult things
that were obviously going through my mind. Although Amy acted like an
adult much of the time, she was still just eleven years old. I really
didn't know what she was thinking. Amy dived into the water and
started playing with my daughter leaving me to wonder what I should
do.
I dove into the pool, but couldn't help but feel a little
foolish that I had been thinking that an eleven year old would be
interested in me in a sexual way. And, really, what could come of it
anyway? So, after a little rough housing, I told the girls that I
really needed to get back to work. At that, Amy attacked me. She
always did have trouble being told that the fun was over. She jumped
on my back, wrapping her arms and legs around me and said "No, you
can't go! We won't let you!" My daughter took the cue and jumped on
my front the same way. A monkey hug we call it. Whatever it was
called, I really had to get back to work, and, after a little rough
housing and nearly being drowned by 2 precocious little girls, I made
it out of the pool.

Chapter 2
Before going back to work, I wanted to jump into the shower. A
cold shower would definitely be needed if I was going to concentrate
on anything work-related. I stepped into the shower enjoying the warm
water. After a few minutes, the door opened nearly silently and Amy
poked her head through one side of the shower curtain.
"Um, excuse me. I'm naked," I said.
"I don't care. Can I come in? That oil feels really gross on
me!" She was looking at my face and I didn't know whether to feel
relieved or insulted about that.
"Where's my daughter?"
"Watching Spongbob. Can I come in now?", she said started to
sound annoyed now.
"I-I don't think that's a good idea, Amy," I said, trying to
be convincing.
"But this oil is really gross," she said and came in anyway.
She was still wearing her pink bikini. She pushed past me to the
spigot and looked up to rinse the chlorine from her hair, which made
me feel a little less self-concious about being naked in front of a
gorgeous eleven year old. "I liked the way you put the oil on me."
She smiled up at me as she rinsed her hair. Then she turned her trim,
tan back to me. "Would you clean if off now?"
Before I grabbed the soap, I decided it was now or never.
Never again would I be in the shower naked with this gorgeous girl
wearing only a very small bikini asking me to wash her. I leaned down
and kissed the side of her neck, and then kissed her earlobe.
She turned around under the water, and, still wearing her
favorite pink, glossy lipstick, she reached up around my neck and
pulled me down and kissed me on the lips. Amy is about 5 foot tall
and I am 6 foot tall, so I did have to bend down some, but she
stretched way up on her tip-toes to kiss me. It was clear that it was
something she had thought a lot about doing.
I cupped the back of her wet, blond head and pulled her tight
to me. Then I parted my lips, not really knowing if an eleven year
old would know what to do. To my surprise, she parted her lips right
along with me and I found the tip of her tongue in my mouth. I don't
know how she learned how to kiss, but she did an amazing job. She was
soft and gentle, but then I felt her teeth. I pulled back. I wasn't
sure how to tell her. I didn't want to wreck the moment, but it would
make it so much better if I showed her what to do. I decided to do
what I've always done with Amy and just be direct.
"Open you mouth wider and sort of cover your teeth a bit so
they don't get in the way," I whispered.
"Sorry," she said dejectedly and got down off her tip-toes and
looked at the floor, obviously embarrassed.
I cupped her chin in one hand and made her look at me. "Hey,
you are an amazing kisser! Everyone needs a little instruction on the
first try."
"I am? Well, it's not exactly my first time. I tried to kiss
Aaron a few weeks ago, but he kind of slobbered on me. It's a lot
better with you."
I smiled. "Well, I've had some practice." Then I leaned down
and kissed her again, immediately parting my lips, and she did the
same. This time there was no teeth. Just soft, succulent lips as
soft as only an eleven year old's can be. I untied the bows at her
neck, then at her back and her pink bikini top with the teal piping
fell to the floor of the shower. I moved my hand from her back to cup
her left tit while continuing our kiss. I could feel her tense up. I
wanted to take it slow, so I dragged my nails around her little tit,
careful not to touch the sensitive center yet. After about a minute
of this, I glided my fingers over her nipple. She had a sharp intake
of breath and started to kiss me even harder. By now, I was fully
hard and thought she was ready for the introduction, although she
could probably feel my hardness against her stomach.
I took one of her hands from around my neck and guided it to
my hardness. She instinctively grabbed it gently, and now it was time
for me to have a sharp intake of breath. She just held it, and I
could feel how tense she was. She just didn't know what to do.
I broke our kiss, reluctantly, and told her, "Just stroke it
up and down gently." Then, I looked her in the eyes. "Are you OK
with this?"
She just nodded.
"Do you want to keep going?"
Another nod.
I smiled. "Can you talk?" I just couldn't resist.
"YES!" she said and pushed me away as she feigned anger with a
cute little pout.
As I moved toward her again in the shower, I traced the edge
of her torso from her arm down to her bikini bottoms. She gave a
little shiver. Then I untied her bottom bow, got down on my knees,
looked up at her, and slid her bikini bottoms down her legs. She had
a little bit of brown hair down there, but not enough to block my view
of her gorgeous slit. But, I didn't want to just dive right in, so to
speak, so I put my hands on her hips and traced back up to her tits
with both hands as I stood up. To my surprise, more than anything, I
wanted to kiss her again.
I leaned into her and she stood back up on her tip-toes again.
There was no hesitation this time. We both parted our lips and
intertwined our tongues. I cupped her breast with one hand and moved
my other down to grab her ass cheek. It was so firm, yet soft. My
adult hand completely covered her eleven year old butt cheek. Her
kiss was much more passionate now. Gone was any trace of hesitation
or nervousness. Her tongue was smaller than I was used to, but she
was much more playful. She explored every part of my mouth and I
explored every part of hers.
I massaged her butt cheek and played with her nipple, which
was small, but had gotten very hard and erect with my ministrations,
and then she moved her hand down to my raging hard-on smashed between
us on her tight stomach. She stroked me slowly up and down as I'd
shown her. Her little hand felt so good on my cock, her little ass
felt so good in my hand, her little nipple felt so good between my
fingers, and the soft lips and tongue of this little nymph felt so
incredible in my mouth that I knew what was coming and I was instantly
past the point of no return.
The explosion just hit me and there was no stopping it. I
clenched her thin waist tight to me with both hands and all I knew was
wave after wave of bright light as I came all over both of us.
When I finally recovered, I was pressing Amy's head close to
me on my chest with one hand, and her tiny waist to my cock with the
other. I kissed the top of her wet, blond head. The water was
freezing now, but it's the first time I noticed.
I released her head and Amy looked up at me with questioning
eyes. But she didn't ask me what happened, she just smiled and said,
"Brrr. Cold."
We quickly cleaned up ourselves and didn't speak. I turned
off the water and reached over for a towel for each of us.
"We'd better get dressed", I said. I got a clean pair of
shorts and a tee shirt and I watched as Amy slipped back into her wet
bikini.
As she pulled her bikini bottoms around her tight little ass,
I smiled and asked, "Are you OK with this?"
"Yeah," she answered, but the answer came too quick. I knew
she wasn't OK, but she hurried back into the living room where my
daughter was still watching TV as she tied her top back on. I just
never know what the girl is thinking! Was she upset that we had gone
that far? One thing I knew about kids, and Amy in particular, was
that she needed boundaries. She'd always try to push them, but she
got very confused when she succeeded. That's been the basis of our
relationship since she was five. Her parents always ended up letting
her do whatever she pushed for, but I always stood my ground with her,
which is why she felt safe, secure, and loved by me. Now, I changed
all that.
Amy only lived about a half mile away. When she was ready to
walk home about a half hour later, I had to think quickly. I didn't
want it to be too long before I at least got to talk to Amy again and
see where she really was with this. I was also scared to death she
would tell someone. I was pretty sure she wouldn't tell her parents,
but if she told a friend at school, it could get around fast.
"If you guys want to have a sleep-over, it will have to wait
until Friday, OK?" Today was Wednesday. I hope I made it sound as if
it was my daughter's idea and I was just giving permission. But, what
do you want for just a few seconds of thought?
"Goody!" shouted my daughter.
"Cool!" said Amy. Well at least that was something.
"OK, ask your Mom, Amy and let me know," I said.
"OK. See ya." said Amy, and she left without giving me her
normal good-bye hug or smile.

[To be continued...]
roadrunnerone
2007-06-07 00:01:59 UTC
Post by Polar Bear
[...]
This is one of the best stories I have read in quite a while. Can't
wait to hear how it came out. You are one lucky guy if this is true
and it sure does sound like it is.