{ASSM} My Life as a Teenage Stud part 8/8
Tim Donehy
2006-03-05 11:10:01 UTC
Hi,

plase upload my newest story to assm. It is attached to this mail as a
word document. I've already posted 6 stories and made it into a sage (with
[1/8], [2/8] etc headings) but forgot how to do it (it's been a long
time!.). If you could send it as part [8/8], that would be great. My
author name is BigTimmy in all the previous stories I posted on assm.

Thanks,

Tim Donehy

-------------------------------- Yahoo! Mail Bring photos to life! New
PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

----- ASSM Moderation System Notice------
This post has been reformatted by ASSTR's
Smart Text Enhancement Processor (STEP)
system due to inadequate formatting.
----- ASSM Moderation System Notice------

<1st attachment, "My_life_as_a_Teenage_Stud8.doc" begin>

My life as a teenage stud Pt.8 (mMF, size, humil) AGE 15

PLEASING THE SIZE QUEEN

By BigTimmy

When I was 15 and despite the many sexual adventures I had
experienced, my hunger for more outrageous sex was growing
stronger. I had deflowered many young virgins at my school, had
sex with teachers, neighbours and, yes, was still enjoying
regular intercourse with my mother and sister, but something was
missing. The thrill I had gotten from fucking married women was
becoming intoxicating and my body demanded more. Specifically, I
needed to assert my masculine superiority not only to married
women, but to their husbands too.

Eventhough I had no trouble getting into married women's panties,
they invariably hid their infidelity from their unsatisfying
hubbies. But I WANTED their husbands to know that I had sexually
ravaged their young pretty wives, that I had unloaded more cum in
one session over their nubile bodies than they had ever seen
during their years of marriage, that I had overflooded their
stretched cunts with my thick cream, that I had brought them to
more orgasms than they had ever experienced before.

In order to satisfy my sexual appetite, I posted an add on a
website. it read

Horse-cocked muscle stud willing to fuck beautiful big-busted
wives in front of their husbands.**** area.
Most of the mails I got were asking for proof of my claim in the
shape of photographs. Fortunately, I had acquired a digital
camera. I received, in return, pics of young females with their
cunts exposed, some even with a large dildo stuck up their juicy
twat, begging for me to come and pound them to heaven. I first
settled on a voluptuous 34 years-old married woman named Jenny.
She claimed to be a size queen who was unsatisfied by her
under-endowed husband, who was barely 3 inches long erect.
Apparently, he did not mind his wife's infidelities, and liked to
watch as other studs fucked her senseless.

I initially lied about my age, stating that I was 18. But after a
few chats with Jenny, I let her know my true age. I feared she
might reject me, but instead, she became even more excited. We
settled for a meeting at her house, which was conveniently
located only a short bus ride away. This was just a pre-sexual
meeting in order to get acquainted and work out a plan.
Apparently, Jenny was an aspiring actress and loved to play out
different scenarii with her studs. I didn't mind that at all,
indeed it kind of turned me on. She asked me to come wearing
normal clothes so I settled for an oversized T-shirt and baggy
jeans. I didn't want to give too much away just yet, eventhough
she had seen pictures of the beast I sent her.

Come in, Tim, she greeted as I walked in and lust instantaneously
filled the air. We were both examining each other from head to
toe and I stood speechless admiring her form for a few moments.
You like what you see?

You're stunning Jenny, I managed to answer. She was wearing a
cropped baby T-shirt that tightly hugged her enormous breasts.
Despite the absence of a cleavage, her hardened nipples were
clearly visible, poking at the stretched fabric, and the tight
material showed every curve of her massive bosoms. Her sumptuous
body was further put in evidence by the Lycra body shorts that
barely covered her hips. This piece of clothing was so
ridiculously tiny that her pubic hair would have been visible had
she not shaved it off. When she noticed my gaze travelling
downwards, she turned round and I caught the sight of her
perfectly-shaped heartbuns and long, tanned, slender thighs.
Finally, her hair was arranged in a ponytail, accentuating the
youthfulness of her facial features. I did not see a wrinkle or
crease in her flawless skin and almost drowned in the deep blue
of her piercing eyes. She fluttered her eyelashes and smiled at
me, waiting for further approval. I think we're going to have
fun.

Your turn to show me the goods, Tim.I still can't believe the
pics you sent me. I've gotta see that horse cock of yours for
real!, she pleaded.

Why don't you see for yourself?, I told her while groping at her
massive tits. I noticed with approval that one of my large hands
could not encompass one of her outsized melons. More firm
titflesh overflowed either side. She was not a natural but I
didn't mind fake breasts when they were as well enlarged as hers.

She kneeled in front of me, slipping away from my grip, and
quickly unzipped my baggy jeans, in her quest for my 12-inch soft
manhood. Her hand plunged through the opening and I felt her
holding on to my pipe. Holy shit! This thing is for real. Please
let me take it out, I wanna see it. Without waiting for my
answer, she pulled my shorts down in a swift tug, and, more
delicately, pealed off my boxers, revealing the wide root of my
immense dick, her mouth forming an O as more and more inches of
giant soft manflesh was uncovered. Before she could reach halfway
down my knees and my flared cockhead, I gripped her wrists with
my hands.

That's for later. You can't see it until tomorrow!, I harshly
announced. With that, I pulled up my gear, while she stood
motionless and disappointed. That's the deal, baby. I want your
husband to watch your face when you see my full cock.

How big is it? I need to know!, she begged.

You'll measure it tomorrow, both soft and rockhard, and believe
me, it'll be rockhard for such a beauty as you.

Oh, I can't wait, Tim! I've never seen someone as manly as you
and you're only 15!, she moaned while rubbing her clit through
her garment. Come and sit next to me and we'll talk about my
little plan for tomorrow!. I followed her to her patio where she
had prepared a glass of lemonade and some cakes for me. While I
was eating, she explained what she wanted me to do when I arrived
tomorrow. I agreed with her plan and, after letting her play with
my soft meat through my jeans for a while, I left her to play
with her wet pussy alone. I wanted her to be real horny for the
main show.

That night, I refused to have sex with my mum and sis, claiming I
had a massive headache. They attempted to suck me despite my
efforts, and managed to coax one huge load for my bloated sperm
makers before I was allowed to got to sleep. I almost willed my
gonads to go into overproduction during the night and woke up
with enormously swollen cum-eggs. I suck out of bed and left my
naked mum and sis sleeping, made breakfast and went into the
training room in our basement. When mum and sis woke up, I
claimed that I had to leave to meet up with my football team for
training. I left them bitterly disappointed and almost begging
for a good fuck, but I forced myself to avoid their pleading eyes
and heading for Jenny's house, wearing tight shorts and a tank
top that showed off my stretched muscles to best effect. Jenny
was going to get the shock of her lifetime as a massively
muscular teenage stud with a dong hanging more than halfways down
his knees walked up to her door!...

I knocked and waited a short while before she opened. She was
wearing a two-piece bikini, the small triangles of material of
her top barely concealing her arealoas. Her hard nipples were
pointing straight at me. The bottom half, a G-string, was
minuscule and her cuntlips were almost visible as she swayed her
hips.

I'm the poolboy, mam. Came to check your pump!. I had almost
forgotten my line as I took in her hourglass figure.

Come in, please! I'll show you where it is.. She turned round and
led me through the lounge to the back garden. Her buttcheeks
looked so firm that I could not help my cock from twitching and
growing slightly erect. Here young man, I'll let you to it. I
looked down at the pump and saw that it was indeed not in working
condition. I guess she chose this scenario because she knew I was
actually a trainee pool maintenance man. She slowly walked back
to her lounge chair and I looked back at her, almost drooling at
the sight of her perfect frame.

The scenario was loose and left much to improvisation. I decided
to take my tank top off and let her suffer from seeing my
overdeveloped muscles bulge as I worked. I used the toolbox I had
with me and started my assignment. I could hear her moan slightly
as my muscles flexed and unflexed. The default on the pump was
minor and I finished in less than five minutes. Rising back up
and walking towards her, I wiped the sweat off my forehead.

Thank you so much, young man. I bet you must have needed some
pretty big tools to do the job. She emphasized the word tools as
she spoke.

That's right mam. But I have a very big tool that's always handy
for such jobs. I thought afterwards that this line was kinda vain
but I was desperate to fuck her so said it anyway.

Oh, really? And what kind of tool would that be? Can a woman
handle such a tool?, she asked as she sat up and lifted her
sunglasses, watching me intently.

It depends. It's a pretty heavy tool to handle.

I am a grown woman. There are no tools I can't handle. Let me see
it now young man!, she snapped.

This is going to be fun, I thought to myself. I undid my jeans
buttons one by one while she bit her lips in anticipation. After
what must have been ten excruciating seconds for her, the giant
root of my stalk was uncovered. Slowly, I undressed before her,
as I had done the previous day. By the time, my slightly
blood-filled shaft head came into view, she was breathing heavily
and rubbing her clit.

Oh, my God, young man! You are hung like a horse! This is the
biggest tool I have ever seen. Can I measure it please?. Her
voice was almost erratic as she spoke. I handed her a measuring
tape from the toolbox that had I hidden in my hand. Quickly, she
unrolled it and place one end where the immense root met my
rockhard lower abdomen. Looking down, she read off the length of
my semi-flaccid dong and held, frozen in place.

Fuck me! You're thirteen inches long soft! I never even had a guy
near that size when hard! My hubby is only three inches long
erect. I must have that godly cock, young man!. She held my tool
in her soft hands and started a spiralling motion along its
tremendous length, in order to stiffen the beast into action.

Call me Tim. Or Master., I answered back at her. I stepped out of
my jeans and sat back in her lounge chair. Throughout, she held
onto my engorging cock for dear life, planting small, wild kisses
along its surface. By the time I was settled into the chair, I
was enjoying a noisy blowjob and my cock was almost fully erect.

May I measure your huge cock now that's it hard, Master?

I'm not hard yet. Keep sucking., I snapped back.

She redoubled her efforts, mesmerized by the sight of my already
hard monster schlong growing larger still, a further inch in
length and girth in front of her eyes.

Now, I'm really hard. Again, she fumbled for the tape measure,
eager to find exactly how big my humongous prick was.

Jeezus! Sixteen and a quarter inches long. After a moment of
bewilderment, she composed herself and read my girth at 10.25
inches.

Now that you know, suck it and make me come!, I ordered. At these
words, her mouth darted for my glistening knobhead, wet from
copious amounts of pre-cum that I had been drooling while she was
measuring my gigantic rod. She polished it roughly at first, her
tongue fluttering near the cumslit while her left hand mauled my
oversensitive glans. Her other hand was busy kneading my sperm
orbs in turn. She was moaning, groaning and incoherently
muttering how enormous my genitalia was and how I made all the
other men she ever had look like little boys. She next opened her
mouth so wide that I could hear her jawbone crack. She turned her
head sideways and fastened her wide-open mouth to her lover's
shaft at a point just below its crown. For a while, she sucked
and sucked on my rock hard love muscle at that point. The
giant-breasted stunner then slowly, ever so slowly, ran her wet,
dripping, wide-open mouth down the length of my thick shaft to
its very base. After applying gentle kisses near my root, she
very slowly retraced the exciting journey back to the tip of my
massive dick. By that time, my shaft was slippery and shiny with
her saliva.
Yeah, that's good, go on!, I urged as a wave of excitement was
overtaking my whole body.

She stuck her tongue out as far as it would go and resumed her
thrilling open-mouth trips up and down the length of my monster
shaft. This time, the extended flat end of her tongue along with
her open mouth encompassed over half the staggering circumference
of my prong. After tonguing, sucking, and generally slobbering
all over the underneath portion of my cock, Jenny pulled down on
the shaft and administered this electrifying tongue-lip-and-mouth
treatment to the upper side of my giant dick. Finally, she
returned to my cockhead and drooled thick trails of saliva to
lubricate my helmet further. She had problems fitting the whole
head in as I was so hard that it must have been the size of an
apple by then. After some three-dozen bobs of her luscious mouth,
she managed to get the entire knob of my penis into her mouth.
Clots of pre-sperm were oozing from my wide-opened slit and she
cupped her hands to catch the outpouring before it hit the floor.
At the same time, she began slowly jacking me off. The
electrifying feel of her hot little hands as they rapidly skimmed
up and down my shiny, saliva-coated shaft was so great!

Oh Tim, your cock feels so hard! I never felt a weapon as massive
as this! You're a dream come true for a size queen like me!, she
exclaimed between loud slurps on the tip of my granite-like
pecker.

While I was enjoying this sumptuous blowjob, I noticed a man by
the garden gate half-hidden behind some high bushes. He seemed to
be jacking off while admiring the show on display. I immediately
knew he was her husband. According to the scenario, he was
supposed to catch us in the act pretty soon. I guess he couldn't
wait to wank his puny dick silly before entering the picture!
Jenny still didn't realize that we had company so I encouraged
her to blow me faster and harder and stood up to give her hubby a
better view of his wife on her knees, sucking the biggest cock he
had ever laid eyes on. After a few minutes, the man's eyes closed
and he was cumming. He managed to stay quiet while his
short-lasting orgasm overtook him. By that time, I was getting
pretty close to blowing my load myself.

Yeah, suck harder and wank that giant cock!, I stammered as
thrills of pleasure ran up and down my spine.

Yes,, gggrrl.. Master... mmh...Give me..gargggll... your cum...,
she managed to mutter between great licks of my enlarging
knobhead and mouthfuls of my outpouring pre-cum. I had reached
the point of no return and looked down at Jenny, my face
contorted with pleasure.

I'm ccccuummiinnngg!, I growled. My first voluminous jet filled
her mouth entirely, viscous cum coating her tonsils and teeth.
Her eyes expressed both shock and disconfort at the unending rope
of spunk she had to swallow. I therefore slightly pulled back for
the second streamer, which landed all over her long blond hair,
coating strands together with great sticky globs of juvenile goo.
At that point, I aimed my cock higher, in an attempt to bring her
flabbergasted hubby into the picture. He got the message alright.
My third rope was so powerful, it actually reached the ten feet
that separated us from him. Amusingly, some of my cum splashed on
his exposed cock and balls and he retreated back in horror to see
the last of my giant streamer whitewashing the left leg of his
pants. Jenny heard his muffled cry and turned round, aiming my
cum cannon towards him.

Yeah, pindick, watch a real man cum!, she sniggered as she wanked
my disgorging rod with both hands, sending more giant ropes of
cum at his feet. Shit, look at all that spunk! I can't believe
I'm holding the biggest, fattest cock in the world and it's just
cumming and cumming and cumming!. She was getting delirious as
ten, twelve then fifteen enormous streamers rocketed out of my
rockhard manhood. I kept feasting myself on the sight of her
heaving breasts, small clots of my cum landing now and then on
her firm cleavage. I lowered my cum missile and blasted the last
salvoes of boycream all over her 36EE bosom. After a minute or so
of almost continuous ejaculations, my dong rested on her right
shoulder, still drooling thick dollops of semen on her back, the
threatening helmet aimed at her cuckolded hubby. She held my
slightly softened tool up with her hands as if lifting a
weightbar and licked the drying spunk from its vast surface.
Fuck, it feels so heavy, it's like holding a fucking baseball
bat!

Honey, how could you do this to me?, moaned her hubby as he
attempted to clean some of my spunk from his shrivelled penis.

Because THIS is the biggest cock in the world and it's attached
to the hottest, most muscular teenage stud I could ever find in
my life! He's a dream come tue and he's gonna fuck me some more
until I can't walk!, she said with a wicked smile. Her words
stirred the animalistic instinct in me and my cock re-harden
instantly. I lifted her off the ground and laid her on my
rock-hard cock then crossed my arms, to show her and her wimp of
a hsuband what my monster was cpaable of. She looked bewildered,
suspended in mid-air, her whole body resting on my cock, not
bending it in the slightest. Fuck, this is unbelievable! Look
honey, he's carrying me on his cock!, she moaned as she furiously
wanked my engorged cockhead which had already started leaking
pre-cum once more. I walked inside their house and signalled to
her hubby to follow us. He looked utterly defeated, his small
stub of a dick barely visible under my coating of potent semen.

Come here, and hold my cock for your wife!, I snarled. He quickly
complied and I could tell that he was starting to get excited by
the situation. After all, this is what this couple wanted. I
easily lifted Jenny off my cock with one arm while her husband
held my firm stalk, his fingers not encompassing its tremendous
girth. It was the first time a guy was holding my cock in his
hand and it felt good to ascertain my alpha-male status by
letting hold the very cock that was about to plough deeper than
he could imagine into his darling wife's pussy. Stick it in!, I
ordered. I felt his left hand fumbling a bit around his wife's
pusylips as he aimed my three-inch wide helmet at the hole I so
desired to fuck at that very moment. I almost wanted to take
matters into my own hands, so to speak, but gave him some
encouragement instead to play along. Yeah, that's right, right
between your wife's pussylips. Push it harder now!, I groaned as
my cockhead parted her labia and penetrated a few inches inside
her vagina. She was panting already, a sight I had been
accustomed to the first time I fuck a woman. After a while, more
inches managed to make their way into her juicy cunt and she
started to relax a bit.

Oh, this is so good! So good! Oh God, I think I'm gonna cum! Yes,
YES!. Well, her first orgasm I thought. Not the last one for
sure! I was pummeling her insides with around ten inches by then
and her hubby was still holding the base of my cock, occasionnaly
caressing my massive dangling balls or licking his wife's pussy
on my outstrokes. Her lips were being sucked out by my cock so he
didn't have to dive too far into action. I could feel her pussy
juices sloshing around my pistoning rod and squeashing sounds
were heard every time I lunge my monster dick up her cuntchute.
Suddenly I moved faster, stroking myself with her body at a
frenetical rate, sucking hard on her upturned nipples, which by
now had grown to giant proportions and were soon becoming red
hot. I alternated between each tit, malaxing it in my large hand
as my teeth bit the nipple ferociously. She was fast becoming
delirious, a mixture of plain and pleasure that I learnt over the
years brought my conquests to unsurpassed climaxes.

Yeah, feel that cock Jenny! Hey pindick, how is it going down
there?, I asked as I continued my rough pounding of Jenny.

Thank you master for pleasuring my wife like I could never do,
was all he could meakly reply. It is an honour to be helping you
in your brutal fucking of her!.

Ohh, please don't stop fucking me! I don't want this to ever end!
Oh God, I'm coming AGAIN!! AHHH!, his wife exclaimed.

I was growing tired of this position so I lifted Jenny off my
red-hot cock. Her pussy was trying to cling onto my giant helmet
but I it eventually came out with a loud pop. I turned her upside
down and plunged my tongue into her hot snatch. I noticed that
juices were still pouring out of her gaping cunt, and that she
had sprayed herself all the way to the middle of her thighs. I
slowly licked the trails of her pussy juice and my pre-cum all
the way to her wide-open pussy, lapping at the copious salty
splooge. In the meanwhile, she had started swallowing my
man-sword as far as she could and hubby was helping her, feeding
her as many inches of forearm-thick teenage cock as she could
possible take, encouraging her as he caressed her hair. I could
feel my flaring cockhead hitting the back of her throat every
time I pushed my hips forward. She was gargling incoherently and
froth was forming at the corners of her mouth as I ravished her
oral cavity with my mammoth steel rod.

Move your head closer to my balls, noodle-dick!. As he did so, I
lunged forward, feeding six inches of my sixteen incher down
Jenny's gullet while my massive balls slapped loudly on her
husband's forehead. Of course, my cock was reaching all the way
past his head and into Jenny's upturned face and I repeated this
humiliating pounding, feeling my scrotum repeatedly smacking
sissy-boy on his head. He was moaning but I saw from the corner
of my eyes that his hand was rubbing his tiny cock, which,
remarkably seemed to have harden a bit. Yeah, you like that don't
you, my giant balls in your fucking pussy face!

Yes master, they are so big it hurts! May I lick them please?. I
acquiesced and felt his tongue lurch to lap the sweat from my
scrotum every time they bounced into his face. They were hanging
so low and heavy that they easily reached his mouth and he didn't
even have to bend his neck backwards to lick them every time I
pushed six or so inches into his wife's outstretched mouth. My
rhythm was slowly increasing, spurred by the highly charged
sexual atmosphere of what I was doing. Finally! I was banging a
guy's wife right in front of him and he was totally submissive,
not daring to question my superiority. After ten minutes of a
sloppy blowjob, during which pre-cum as well as some of Jenny's
saliva poured continuously on his head, he suddenly grabbed my
cock with both hands are started furiously wanking its bottom
half while I fed the top eight inches to his wife, who I allowed
down after feasting on her cunt for so long.

Please come master, I want to see your enormous load of hot young
virile sperm drowning me and my wife!, he blurted out. Well, I
felt compelled to oblige and my cum-cannon expanded further in
anticipation of my impending orgasm. Slimy ooze was falling down
on Jenny's upturned face and her hubby kept licking it off and
moaning. I groaned as the first bolt of semen flew up my sperm
hose and blasted in a continuous pencil-thick stream of pearly
boy-nectar. It flew past their dazed faces and hit the wall five
feet away with a loud splash.

On my face Timmy, drown me with your potent cum!, encouraged
Jenny. The next four massive salvoes did just that, painting her
entire face in a mask of my virile scum. I decided to give
sissy-boy a treat and aimed my ever-spurting cum rocket at his
countenance. He didn't expect it and when the first wad hit his
face, he backed off in fear but as more powerful bolts of semen
erupted from my monster cock, he became more subdued and even
opened his mouth for me to aim a few shots and fill it to
overflowing in seconds. The remainder of my giant load was aimed
at Jenny's mammoth jugs, which were red from my previous hand
assault but soon became white from my enormous wads landing on
its vast surface till not a single square inch of flesh could be
seen under the thick layers of semen. Finally, my rod could
deliver no more cum and I breathed out for the first time in the
last minute. Fuck that had been an intense orgasm! I was
wondering whether I was going to be able to keep it up but true
to form, my cock remained rock hard and my balls were already
churning up more cum for the next delivery.

Shit, look honey, he's still hard! Are you going to fuck me some
more stud?, asked Jenny while pursing her lips seductively.

I'm gonna fucking destroy your cunt, slut!, I snapped back. I
picked her up effortlessly with one arm and place her on her
stomach on my right shoulder. Try and keep up sissy!, I barked at
her hubby. He was half-naked and tried to quickly pull his pants
up as I strolled upstairs two steps at a time to their master
bedroom. This is where I want to fuck your wife, your marital
bed!

Please sir, this is so humiliating!, he moaned from the
staircase. I had already dumped his wife on the bed and placed my
giant cockhead to her soaked pussylips, allowing my flowing
pre-cum to mix with her juices for a while. I would need my dong
well lubricated for the pounding I had in mind! Jenny, what are
you doing on our bed? Will you really let this boy fuck you with
his huge cock on our marital bed?, he pleaded.

Try and stop me!, she answered. And with that, she took hold on
my almost four-inch wide flared head and rubbed it against her
labia, while moaning breathlessly and looking me straight in the
eyes. Fuck me now you stud, while my pathetic, useless husband is
watching. Show him how a real man fucks a woman!, she grunted. I
knew they were acting really and that he was probably enjoying
himself being the submissive husband but I played along. I took
her hand away and made her lick her fingers and mine, then held
my giant cock by its firm base and pushed forward in one mighty
lunge. Her whole body was pushed by the sheer strength of my cock
and she almost hit the headboard. Easy tiger! Oh, ooh, I'm
cumming already! Yeah, fuck me harder you fucking stud!. I
admired her body while I continued pounding her, her beautiful
hair was in a heap over the pillow, the soft features of her face
unrecognizable under the strain of her contorsions. But her huge
firm tits were still there in all their majesty, pointing skyward
and wobbling slightly every time I bottomed out of her long
vagina at the end of lengthy foot-long strokes. Her flat stomach
was deformed by the size of my apple-sized knobhead hitting deep
inside her cervix, her thin, muscular legs were spread wide in
total submission. Every now and then, she opened her eyes and
admired my body, wandering from my mountainous biceps to my wide
shoulders, my sculpted pecs and my washboard 8-pack, glistening
with a tiny sheet of sweat. When she could, she lifted her head
up from the pillow to admire the sight of my massive sixteen-inch
slab of meat ripping her cunt apart. Then, she would squeal in
delight and move her hand to her clit to rub it in a hurry,
bringing herself off to another climax. For ten, then twenty
minutes I pounded her mercilessly, her husband wanting his tiny
stub while admiring the scene from the edge of the bed. Every few
minutes, I would open my jaw and fill my mouth with her abundant
tit-flesh, sucking like a hungry baby at her rigid nipples,
salivating all over her cum-covered breasts. In the process, I
also licked my cum and fed it into her mouth in luscious embraces
lasting minutes. Her fuck juices were splattering all over the
bedsheet as I rammed her cunt inside out, some of her vaginal
foam hanging from my low-dangling testicles as they dragged along
the bedcovers on every fuckstroke. I could feel the boiling cum
ready to explode from my aching balls as I managed almost
fourteen inches of mega-thich teenage fuckstick deep inside her
ravaged pussy.

Yeah, here it comes!, I yelled as the first arcs of hot sperm
raced up my engorged collosal dong and splattered deep inside her
uterus.

Shit, I can feel it, it's so fucking strong! AAAH!, she screamed
back at me as I unloaded more powerful jets of cum in her
overflowing canal. Then, as I pushed my ultra-stiff monster as
far as possible, her head hit the headboard woth a loud thud as
her eyes closed as she fainted. Her hubby looked horrified but I
couldn't believe I had hurt her that much so pulled my disgorging
rod out of her cunt and painted her body with a pint of cum. Half
a dozen thick strands erupted from my peach-sized helmet and each
was bigger and stronger than the previous one. I aimed higher as
she regained consciousness and liberally coated the wall behind
the bed, claiming her bedroom as mine with my slimy gunk. After
another ten powerful shots, my colossus slowed down and drooled a
few more thick strands into her navel. Oh fuck, how long was I
out? Aaah, fuck, I'm totally coated in your spunk! How can you
come so much?

Cos I have huge balls, I replied as I slowly wanked my still
raging monster to milk the last dollops of cum from its sixteen
inch sperm canal. I was sweating profusely from this monumental
orgasm and held my arms up behind my head to show her my mighty
teenage muscles. My biceps ballooned out and my chest heaved with
power as the ripped muscles strained from the exhortion. She was
licking her own nipples and breast from the vast amount of sperm
covering her.

Shit, you're STILL hard! Fuck me some more please!, she begged. I
could easily have complied but stood up and started heading
downstairs to fetch my clothes.

You're not the only slut on my agenda today Jenny. I'll come back
another day. Now your marital bed is mine. Remember that sissy
boy!, I said to them as I walked out, my slowly deflating monster
cock smacking my hips asI stepped out. They were left to
contemplate the enormity of what had happened, and it would take
them a long time to realise that they hade just met their match.
Jenny, the size queen, probably did not expect to meet such a
stud, but then again, I'm used to that kind of reaction by now!

THE END

Please email feedback to : <a
href="mailto:***@yahoo.com">***@yahoo.com</a>

<1st attachment end>

----- ASSM Moderation System Notice------
Notice: This post has been modified from its original
format. The post was sent as an email attachment and
has been converted by ASSTR ASSM moderation software.
----- ASSM Moderation System Notice------
--
Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights
reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.
twolf3
2006-03-05 16:29:59 UTC
Post by Tim Donehy
Hi,
plase upload my newest story to assm. It is attached to this mail as a
word document. I've already posted 6 stories and made it into a sage (with
[1/8], [2/8] etc headings) but forgot how to do it (it's been a long
time!.). If you could send it as part [8/8], that would be great. My
author name is BigTimmy in all the previous stories I posted on assm.
Thanks,
snip

Could you maybe post/repost part 7, as I can't seem to find it. Or is it
still to come? Many thanks, Wolf